Monday, August 31, 2015

My New Office

My first job out of college came with an office! It was a decent size, had a door and a desk, but didn't have a ceiling. It made for easy talking to the President and Education Manager. I even had a name plate!

I had two offices at my next job. My first was huge (meant for two people, really). It also didn't have a ceiling but the ceiling was another floor above. It could be quite dark and lonely but also loud from all of the kids having fun. My coworkers were great and would pop in to make sure I was still alive!

I eventually moved upstairs to be closer to my boss and made a cubicle my new home. It was also loud but I loved listening to the educators spout random science facts or plan camps about blowing things up. I guess I didn't really have a ceiling there either...

Now my new office is all my own and has a ceiling! I have the only office with no windows but that's OK because it can actually be very sunny in Oregon.

The view when entering my office.

Here's the view to the right.

And the view from my desk.

I'm loving my dual screen monitor. Of course I have had several sweet backgrounds. If you couldn't see in the pictures above here's my current background:

No comments:

Post a Comment