Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Brandt's Half Birthday

**I tried to post this over a week ago, but the app on my phone didn't let me.**

It's been much too hot in Oregon and doing anything in our apartment is difficult. However, that didn't stop me from celebrating another half year of Brandt's life! I usually don't do a lot for his birthday, it being the day after Christmas and I can only think of so many gifts to get him set a time, so I celebrate Brandt's half birthday too.

This year was the big 30 for him so I made a big deal out of his birthday on December. This year's half birthday was a small celebration. I got him a card, a frying pan, and a real pepper grinder. I also continued the tradition of an ice cream cake. The apartment was something like 80-85° so the ice cream cake was amazing! We now have a portable ac unit set up in the man cave/dogs' room and we can all do more than just lay down and pray for death as we melt. I'm going to post about our glorious cold air machine next!


Happy 30.5 Brandt!

No comments:

Post a Comment